QB Peripheral Pumps
Peripheral pumps are centrifugal pumps with an impeller equipped with a large number of small radial vanes on either side of its periphery. We also supply spare parts for our Peripheral pumps.
|Technical Data||RPM: N=2850 R/MIN(50hz); N=3450 R/MIN (60HZ)|
|Model||Power||Inlet||Outlet||Max. Flow||Max. Head||Max.
|QB60||0.37||0.5||1||1||1.6||33||8||Contact For Price|
|QB80G||0.75||1||1||1||3||60||8||Contact For Price|
• Clean water without abrasive particles, non – aggressive liquid.
• Domestic use.
• In particular for delivering water in combination with small pressure sets and for irrigation
• Installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• Suction lift up to 8M
• Liquid temperature up to +40 °C
• Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
• Max. working pressure: 6 bar.
• 2-pole induction motor: 50Hz.
• Insulation: Class B.
• Protectiom: IP 44.
• With capacitor and thermal overload protection.
Give us call today, for a free quote!
Rainmakers in Vereeniging supplies all your peripheral pump needs